Flights to Kathmandu International Airport
Should you decide to embark on a Nepal trek with our team, it will be necessary for you to independently arrange and procure your flight tickets. Furthermore, we kindly request you to provide us with the necessary flight details to ensure accurate confirmation of your climb dates, especially if you plan to ascend outside of our prearranged climbing schedules.
The commencement point for all our Nepal treks is Kathmandu. During your stay in Kathmandu, we strongly recommend considering Hotel Buddy as your accommodation choice.
Booking the Cheapest Flights to Katmandu
The following flight comparison and booking sites are worth comparing prices on before deciding to book your seats.
- ⭐⭐⭐ Kayak - This has recently become TK's recommended flight search engine. Results load quickly and - very helpfully - colours on dates indicate cheap times to fly.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Google Flights - Super fast and easy to use. $45 higher than cheapest, but the best presentation of the cheapest alternative dates. A good option for climbers with flexible schedules.
- ⭐⭐⭐ Momondo - Quick site. Helpfully shows price comparisons with alternative dates. A good option if needing to work to exact dates.
- ⭐⭐ Expedia - Reliable. Good mobile app. But around $75 higher than cheapest.
- ⭐⭐ TripAdvisor Flights - Quick site. Around $10 higher than cheapest.
- ⭐⭐ Kiwi - Slow, slightly buggy site. Around $20 higher than cheapest.
- ⭐⭐ Fare Compare - Strange algorithms and cookie behaviour. Same seats vary by $15 within minutes. Disable cookies and pay $110 more!
- ⭐⭐ Skyscanner - Around $40 higher than cheapest. Searches load slowly.
- ⭐⭐ Booking.com - Convenient one-stop booking with flights and hotels stored in one reliable app. Around $50 higher than cheapest.
- ⭐ Cheap Flights - Around $45 higher than cheapest. Slow buggy site.
- ⭐ Travelocity - Around $70 high than cheapest. Identical engine to Expedia.
- ⭐ CheapOair - Quick site, but around $80 more than cheapest. Useful cheapest dates option.
- ⭐ OneTravel - Identical site and prices to CheapOair.
- 👎 Travelzoo - Very hard to navigate if looking only for flights.